agents

• Submitted: Fri, December 04, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 04, 2009

• Reported By: concerned mom — Elk Grove California United States of America
TheTalent Network - Kids Talent Network

TheTalent Network - Kids Talent Network - Alex Simon Alex Simon Take your money, no feedback, phone disconnected, Internet

After paying $595 for a 3-year contract, supposedly with a money back guarantee if they don't match my child with an agent, they created her online page, and told me that the first match for her would be a Ford casting in San Francisco. By checking Ford's website, I realized that they have open calls every month, and that wasn't anything special that they had for my daughter. At Ford, they didn't even know about Kids Talent Network. That should have been my first red flag!!! Then, after the initial contact I never heard from them again. I recently tried to update the picture in my daughter's page and could contact anyone in any of the phone numbers or email addresses I had for the. Phones had been disconnected. Emails came back. I tried to access the protfolios page on their website, and a black page appears stating that it has been hacked by a group called MeMO or something like that.

One of the emails was returned from Alex Simon asking that all emails be directed to him because the person I was trying to email was on a personal leave. It had a phone number and I called to leave a message. Surprise: the machine message answered not as "Kids Talent Network" as before, but a "Model Republic". I never received a call back, still waiting. I never received any service besides the creation of her page, which now I doubt that it was EVER seen by anyone but me.

Where is my money back guarantee???? Where are they now and what are they doing with the money? Certainly not what was in the contract!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TheTalent-Network-Kids-Talent-Network/internet/TheTalent-Network-Kids-Talent-Network-Alex-Simon-Alex-Simon-Take-your-money-no-feedba-533696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TheTalent Network - Kids Talent Network