Complaint Review: TheWigs.com

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: eileen — Star Idaho Virgin Islands (US)
po box 548 Sun Valley, California United States of America

TheWigs.com DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!! Sun Valley, California

I spent over 200.00 for wigs with these people. This is the second time that they misrepesented their wigs. I called today with my complaints and was belitteled by the company in that I didn't know what I was doing when I ordered my wigs. The color's where nothing like they were pictured on the website. Because they were clearence items, they will not return or credit the items, even though they are not what I ordered.

Plus they are charging me almost an addition $50.00 for restocking fee's if I send any of the wigs back to try and get a different color. Shipping was supposed to be free and they charged me $15.00, and could not use any of the coupons or promotional codes because I didn't spend an additional $50.00 to join they club. This place is so un-scrupulous in their selling practices they should be investigated and put out of business!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 04:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TheWigscom/Sun-Valley-California-91353/TheWigscom-DO-NOT-BUY-FROM-THESE-PEOPLE-Sun-Valley-California-993767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TheWigs.com