Complaint Review: Theacademiceditor.com

• Submitted: Fri, July 08, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 08, 2011

• Reported By: Lori — Oradell New Jersey United States of America

Theacademiceditor.com TheAcademicEditor.com is a RIPOFF! What a scame! Stole my money! Palm Harbor, Internet

This guy that runs this is some kind of a crook!   Took my money promised me good editing it was just a bunch of junk and when I complained he threatened me with his attorneys.    I don't know who is behind this but it needs to be shut down.   Save your money and don't get taken like I was.   What a fool I was.   And he was so sweet talking on the phone til he got my money and gave me nothing but such shoddy work.   I am trying to report it to the police in his area, they think they somehow know who he is.  Maybe he has a record but I don't know.   They referred me to the State's Attorney;sand they sent me to another office to check into him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2011 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Theacademiceditorcom/internet/Theacademiceditorcom-TheAcademicEditorcom-is-a-RIPOFF-What-a-scame-Stole-my-money-750629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Theacademiceditor.com