Complaint Review: Theatrical Design Co.

• Submitted: Mon, May 27, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: Manny — Spring Texas
Theatrical Design Co.
Spring, Texas USA

Theatrical Design Co. Audio System back of the truck sale Spring Texas

I was stoped by a couple of individuals driving a Ford F150 in The Woodlands TX asking me if I was interested in a Home Theater System, I told them no.  They were very persistent, in fact they park right behind my truck.  They asked me if I knew about bose systems, I told them that i had a Bose system at home, the guy asked me again just to check the system out of the back of his truck.  Showed me a bunch of boxes. Everything looked legit.  Uniforms, recipts, logos... boxes looked in amazing condition.  They say that the Retail price was $4000 but they would sell it to me at $1000.  I told them I didnt have any money available.  They kept pushing the sale.  I got into my car and looked on my own phone and yes, there was what it looked like a legit Website of Madrid Audio stating that the MSRP was $3999.00, then I looked at ebay and there was a used one for $1599.  Just to get rid of them I told them I only had $300 thinking that they would leave me alone.  One of the guys said, merry christmas while the other guy was placing the system in the back of my truck.  Even something inside my head was saying DONT DO IT... I thought well... everything looks legit.  F*** IT! So i went to the ATM and gave them the money.  What surpriced me was that he gave me a sales recipt, and even more strange was that he disclosed thesales tax and everything.  I even went to a friends home and check on line again and everything looked legit. Then I got home and saw the reports on line.  Dont fall for it!!!!!!  Its a scam!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Theatrical-Design-Co/Spring-Texas/Theatrical-Design-Co-Audio-System-back-of-the-truck-sale-Spring-Texas-1054208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Theatrical Design Co.