Complaint Review: Thee Olde Dart Shoppe

• Updated: Sat, August 06, 2011

• Reported By: Terry — Longmont Colorado United States of America
Thee Olde Dart Shoppe
Internet, Pennsylvania United States of America

Thee Olde Dart Shoppe vipdarts9@vipid.com ORDER A TROY DART BOARD PLUS TWO DZ DARTS /PLUS SHIPPING/IN SEPT 2010//NEVER GOT THEM TRY CALLING HIM AND E-MAIL JUST GOT THE RUN AROUND//WANT MY MONEY BACK OR FILL MY ORDER Internet, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: I got burned on a troy board and 16 darts

*Consumer Comment: SCAMMER!

Have order in the past with Mr. George Haines and did not have a problem,Order another Troy Dart Board and TWO dz Darts plus shipping on my credit card and just got the run around ,I talked to him on the phone and told me the order has not come in,trouble with the production.E-mail him many times still same BS now he will not even give me a update. This order was over two hundred dollars.

Terry O

longmont.colorado
80504

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2011 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thee-Olde-Dart-Shoppe/Internet-Pennsylvania-/Thee-Olde-Dart-Shoppe-vipdarts9vipidcom-ORDER-A-TROY-DART-BOARD-PLUS-TWO-DZ-DARTS-PLUS-761289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thee Olde Dart Shoppe

I got burned on a troy board and 16 darts

AUTHOR: Jayd - ()

Same thing happened to me and I contacted the credit card company but too much time elapsed since he led me to believe it takes time to make the boards (3-4 months). Told me the same BS run around about email problems then would not answer any calls or emails. This was over 3 years ago and it still makes me angry that #1 he is still ripping people off and there is nothing I can do about it and #2 I lost $166 to this guy.

Why can't George Haines get shut down?
John DeVivo, Trumansburg, New York

SCAMMER!

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

Why didn't you contact your card company a long time ago?!