Complaint Review: Theeroticreview.com

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Theeroticreview.com
theeroticreview.com Internet U.S.A.

Theeroticreview.com - TER slanderous, deceptive Ripoff Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I do not feel it's right that you cant be removed from this site

I have been a model for a few years and have sold photographs but not to this website! The TER has stolen my pictures and posted them along with false 'reviews' regarding alleged sexual entertainment that I provided to the TER's clientelle. I have never or will never solicit myself in this alleged way. All I want is to have this slander removed from this website.

Whatever people choose to do in their spare time is not for me to judge but for them to try and portray me as a prostitute!! It disturbs me. I want to let people know what theeroticreview.com is truley made of, I am probably not the only person that this has happened to.

Christina
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2005 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Theeroticreviewcom/internet/Theeroticreviewcom-TER-slanderous-deceptive-Ripoff-Internet-146727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Theeroticreview.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I do not feel it's right that you cant be removed from this site

AUTHOR: brandy - (United States of America)

The Erotic Review T.E.R. A disgruntled client and friends wrote false reviews of services l do not offer and now my name, number and face are stuck on this undesireable site  Internet

A disgruntled client belonging to a group of members on this site got together a posted false reviews of me on this site.  I am a lisenced massage therapist and only offer therapeutic services but they got together and gave reviews of other sensual services that were offered to them.  They pulled my ad from Craigslist with my name number and photo on the ad.  Now l have all these weirdos with weird request (that I do not offer) coming to my place of business.  The only thing that T.E.R. can say is that they do not remove postings.  I do not wish to be on a site where there is prostitution and exploitation of women.  I have not yet spoke with an attorney because I don't know whether to go after the site or the people printing these false reviews