Complaint Review: Theft Protect Service - Last Chance Cash Advance

www.idrecoverCS.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-207-3984
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Theft Protect Service - Last Chance Cash Advance loan application gave bank info to theft id service who charged my acct. Internet

I applied for a loan at Last Chance Cash Advance and the next thing I know the following day I have an NSF charge on my bank acct caused by Theft Protect Services. trying to run a charge through. I had never even heard of these people. I was charged $32 NSF fees. The company ran the check again on 06/26/09 and the bank paid it. I did not knowingly subscribe to this service. I don't think I did. I did call them and they gave me a cancellation number and a website to go to....www.idtheftrefund.com. Hopefully I will get my money back. I think it only fair that I am also reimbursed my NSF fees as well.

Orange, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2009 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Theft-Protect-Service-Last-Chance-Cash-Advance/internet/Theft-Protect-Service-Last-Chance-Cash-Advance-loan-application-gave-bank-info-to-theft-467084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Theft Protect Service - Last Chance Cash Advance