Complaint Review: Thekitchencab.net

• Submitted: Mon, March 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 25, 2013

• Reported By: Heather — Internet

Thekitchencab.net SCAM WEBSITE!! Internet

This website came up in my search for a juicer. The juicer that they had listed was $100 cheaper than anywhere else online. I purchased it through Paypal but didn't receive any notifications of shipping within 3 days. I went to their website and found that there was no customer service number, just an address listed at Labrea Mall in California. I called the mall and found that the store didn't exist at the mall and had never existed at the mall. I contacted the business offices at the Mall and told them that this website was using their address. They are in the process of sending all of the pertinent information to their legal department. I immediately contacted Paypal and the hosting site of thekitchencab.net. The hosting site looked into it and cancelled the account. The gentleman I spoke with said that they had received several complaints and they had found them to be using an incorrect address as well. Paypal issued us a refund.. BUT a juicer arrived at our home a week later from MACY'S with a receipt that lists the juicer at $100 more than I had originally paid for it.. we had no idea where the juicer came from. At first, I thought that perhaps Paypal had reimbursed us with the product but once we checked our account to find that the Paypal money had been refunded I knew that couldn't be true . I did a search and found this website and the story of another person scammed from this website. He stated that he too had received the merchandise from MACY'S and not at a discounted price..and furthermore that it was charged to a STOLEN CREDIT CARD. I will be contacting Macy's tomorrow as I am unable to access any order information without the telephone or email of the original purchaser. I will update with my findings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thekitchencabnet/internet/Thekitchencabnet-SCAM-WEBSITE-Internet-1037942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thekitchencab.net