Complaint Review: Theme Forest or Envato

• Submitted: Fri, April 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: Envato Sucks — South Have Michigan USA
Theme Forest or Envato
PO Box 21177 Little Lonsdale St, Melbourne Victori Internet United States of America

Theme Forest or Envato Envato Theme Forest and Envato Rip Off and Scam Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Wish I had read this before buying from them....buyer beware!

*Consumer Comment: Thnx

I have used Theme Forest or www.themeforest.net for quite some time without any issues.  But recently, I purchased an admin template through them that I really needed for a client's back office.  It was a rush job and didn't have time to design one myself.

Once I made the purchase and went to my download section, I saw that Theme Forest or Envato had placed a download to a product that I had purchased several months ago.  I thought "No Big Deal."  "I will just put in a trouble ticket and get the link corrected."

Man was I wrong.  I get automated responses that show my ticket as "low" priority.  2 days passed and no response from Envato or Theme Forest.  I put in a second ticket and explained that I needed that link fixed so I could finish this job.  I explained that this was urgent for me.

Still, no response.  Upon my 3rd and final ticket, I advised that if I didn't hear back from them, I would indeed tell everyone that I know about their incredibly inept customer service.  Hence, here I am telling you all about them.

Theme Forest or Envato don't care about their customers.  All they care about is watching their pay pal account inflate.  They DO NOT respond to trouble tickets and WILL NOT offer any assistance.  After doing a Google search I found that many people had the same issue as me, with no results from Envato like myself.  The links that you click when you buy something from their site are sometimes "Miss linked" to the wrong product.

So this is a known issue for a very long time and yet, they don't fix it nor do they respond to tickets or refund money.  I will never purchase from them again and will continue to tell everyone how poor Envato's customer service is and what a scam and rip off they are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Theme-Forest-or-Envato/internet/Theme-Forest-or-Envato-Envato-Theme-Forest-and-Envato-Rip-Off-and-Scam-Internet-Internet-874851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Theme Forest or Envato

Wish I had read this before buying from them....buyer beware!

AUTHOR: Webdesigner - (United States of America)

I can attest to their lack of customer service focus...

Thnx

AUTHOR: Outrageous - (United States of America)

Thanks for the headsup