Complaint Review: Themeshock

• Updated: Wed, May 29, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — North Carolina
Internet USA

Themeshock.com Ripped Me Off!!! I

Over a year ago, I signed up for a premium membership at themeshock.com to use their wpgenerator.  This wpgenerator creates wordpress themes.  I tried creating a theme and using it about 5 different times.  Every time, there was an issue with either the theme, the display, or something like that so I requested that they cancel my account and refund my payment.  The payment was scheduled to recur every 6 months.  They refunded the initial payment.  6 months later, I get a charge on my paypal account for my subscription.

I fought with them for over a month trying to get them to refund my money.  As it was all through paypal, I was told by themeshock that I couldn't cancel the subscription until they gave me a refund because they had to use the information to refund the money.  After going back and forth with them for almost a month, I gave up and figured "I will deal with it later."  Here we are 6 months later and they deducted yet another subscription payment.  I have contacted them 5 times over the last 2 weeks and haven't even gotten a response.

DO NOT do business with this company.  They have no support and do not even respond to my emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Themeshock/internet/Themeshockcom-Ripped-Me-Off-I-1054796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Themeshock