Complaint Review: Themoviedownloads.com

• Reported By:APO New York
Themoviedownloads.com
themoviedownloads.com Internet U.S.A.

Themoviedownloads.com Absolute Crooks!! Horrible "service" Internet

These people are CROOKS! The service they offer is deceiving. I thought I was gaining access to movies. This, instead, is a site that just provides the tools to download movies.

I wasn't at all interested in the service they provided so I tried to take them up on their "money back guarantee". However, I just keep getting a "canned" response explaining how to download things.

I've sent 8 requests to cancel the service (not exaggerating) and keep getting the completely same response, even though I specifically state "I don't need instructions downloading things".

They don't even bother reading my e-mails...they just send the same response! They are a COMPLETE RIPOFF!!!!

Joey
APO, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Themoviedownloadscom/internet/Themoviedownloadscom-Absolute-Crooks-Horrible-service-Internet-433081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Themoviedownloads.com