Complaint Review: Themoviedownloads.com

• Updated: Mon, March 16, 2009

• Reported By:Illinois Illinois
themoviedownloads.com Internet U.S.A.

Themoviedownloads.com Deceived!! Unable to cancel!! On-line Internet

I signed up for this website movie service thinking it would be a nice, easy way to watch movies at home on my computer. I was deceived. This site is complicated, and nothing like it is advertised.

This website is advertised as easy-to-use, and that if you are not completely satisfied they will refund your money within 60 days. I am dissatisfied, but I cannot seem to find a way to contact them at all via their website!

When I click on "tech support", it won't load the page, yet every other page loads just fine, so I know it can't be my internet. I feel they are doing this on purpose, but maybe I'm wrong. Either way, I can't figure out how to get my money back.

I have filed a complaint with paypal (thank goodness I was smart enough to pay through them!), and am praying I will be able to get my money back with their help because themoviedownloads.com is certainly not providing me a solution!

Do not sign up for this website!

Illinois, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Themoviedownloadscom/internet/Themoviedownloadscom-Deceived-Unable-to-cancel-On-line-Internet-434930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Themoviedownloads.com