Complaint Review: Theo Muran Model Competition, Theo Muran

• Updated: Tue, September 22, 2009

• Reported By: Li — Clarks Summit Pennsylvania USA
Theo Muran Model Competition, Theo Muran
13542 12th Ave. New York, New York United States of America

Theo Muran Model Competition, Theo Muran, Theodore Muran Studios, Theodore Muran - Theo Muran Model Competition is a wasted time and money and Theo Muran are rude and unfair man New York, New York

I and my two daughter  attend a Theo Muran Model Competition last week in New York.

We spend over  $1500 for travel for the two days in New York to attend free Theo Muran Competition

Theo Muran spend 2 minutes with my girl and 10 minute with her sister.

Other girl were given over 15 minutes, giving them time to win

Then I am informed that Theo Muran only would like to take one of my girl for the agency.

She have the look not the other.  Why not the other, they are 1 year apart and look alike twins.

I say he should take both, he refuse, say not correct look.

Out of 100 girl only 20 invited back next day.  Many not very pretty model like faces or body.  I bring both sisters and I am asked to leave very very rude.

I refuse I do not have babysitter and I will not leave daughter in hotel by herself

Then am asked to come to New York for only few minutes with this man and waste my money on airpline and hotel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2009 01:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Theo-Muran-Model-Competition-Theo-Muran/New-York-New-York-/Theo-Muran-Model-Competition-Theo-Muran-Theodore-Muran-Studios-Theodore-Muran-Theo-Mu-498522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Theo Muran Model Competition, Theo Muran