Complaint Review: Theresa Darrah

• Updated: Wed, July 23, 2014

• Reported By: Amanda — Thousand Palms California
Theresa Darrah
Palm Desert, Select State/Province USA

Theresa Darrah ABS Advertsising SCAM FRAUD FAKE ADVERTISING Table top rip off darrah Palm Desert COACHELLA VALLEY CA

*Author of original report: NEW BIZ AND NAME!! Reese Stacey is Theresa Darrah!

*Author of original report: Here is the local news story covering her scams

*Author of original report: Her bankruptcy claim is there too

*Author of original report: Dont take my word for it! Look her up in the courts!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Not a Scam

We won a judgement against this woman. She has at least 30 other judgements against her yet she still is out there doing her scam. She signs you up with the false promise of placing your business in all of the restaurants she has contracts with. She gives the promise of all stating she is in over fifty places or so. There might be one table at one place that you might end up getting advertising in.

She had us write two checks, one post dated because we told her we did not have enough to sign up at that moment. She went directly to our bank and cashed both and when confronted about it she lied. When we decided to cancel the contract within the three days alloted by the law she said no. She told our attorney no. So we took her to court and one because she was a no show and what she did was illegal We have yet to see one cent. DO NOT BUY HER FAKE ADVERTISING! We know several people personally that have been taken for a ride with this lady.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Theresa-Darrah/Palm-Desert-Select-StateProvince-92211/Theresa-Darrah-ABS-Advertsising-SCAM-FRAUD-FAKE-ADVERTISING-Table-top-rip-off-darrah-Pal-1121564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Theresa Darrah

NEW BIZ AND NAME!! Reese Stacey is Theresa Darrah!

AUTHOR: amandawalkerbradshaw - ()

Darrah is back at it- having folks post date checks then rushing to the bank right away to cash them and alloting for no cancellations when people realize that things are not as discussed... New ruse same amo. This time going by Reese Stacey and no longer Theresa Darrah and running Desert Cities Modern Woman magazine. The latest victim is actually a friend of mine who didnt know about this woman... Until it went bad. Now shes just praying that something actually gets published. For her sake I sure hope so... This is sad. And pathetic. While under investigation wouldnt you think you would keep your nose clean?? Greed. Sad.

Here is the local news story covering her scams

AUTHOR: amandawalkerbradshaw - ()

Her bankruptcy claim is there too

AUTHOR: Amanda - ()

In order to get out of paying back some of these judgements she filed for bankruptcy. That case is there as well. By the way you know an awful lot about Theresa to not be her. Just an observation. As far as me posting "mean" things... I am posting TRUTHFUL things to help other businesses to not have to suffer as SO MANY OF HER plaintiffs have, myself included. I think people have a right to know! And the kind of person I am? I am a hard working mother of four who lives paycheck to paycheck. I own a business and we are by no means wealthy. This hit was hard for us to overcome. Over drew our account and many fees. Did I mention that I am a Christian woman? Because Ms. Darrah used that card as well. PLus she brought me sunflowers. I am assuming that is her ammo... Gifting her way into your bank account. Im not mean or defacing. I am telling truthful things. I am not immature. I am an adult who got suckered into a scam and I am angry about it.

Dont take my word for it! Look her up in the courts!

AUTHOR: Amanda - ()

I am certain you never gave her any of your money or you would not be so defensive. DO YOUR HOMEWORK. Look her up in the Riverside County Municipal Court Online system. Pay $1.00 and put in her name, Theresa Darrah and you will pull up all of the lengthy history. These are only the people who went through the trouble to sue. I know a lot of people that have been personally burned by her. In my attempt to gather many more names to take to the media level so many more have come forward. Reputation is huge out here but unfortunately the valley is large so she is able to find people who have not heard of her and continue hurting businesses.   Riverside County Municipal Court, Indio division. There are probably many more in other courts. I only looked in the Indio court and found a ton of law suits granted!!

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Not a Scam

AUTHOR: Palm Springs - ()

I have know Theresa for longer than she has been in the advertising business. She has been in business for over 14 years here in the valley and that says something about her business. If it was simply a rip off or a scam she would not have lasted as long as she has and created the business. I'm sorry that you are not happy with your advertising but I think it is rude, hurtful and immature to post such demeaning things about people for the public to see. I know that you are not happy but this is another person that you are putting down and publicly defacing. It doesn't say much about the person that you are. I think Theresa tries her best and has a heart of gold. She would do anything for anyone and just wants to help people with their business. Theresa enjoys the networking aspect of her job and is willing to help businesses come together and grow.