Complaint Review: Theresa Porter

• Reported By: tlc2 — Plain City Ohio
Theresa Porter
373 North Seneca Street Rittman, Ohio USA

Theresa Porter Sells sick ragdoll kitten Rittman Ohio

Please, please, please fo not buy kittens especially ragdolls from her. I read a report on this site before purchading our kitten but I went ahead and purchased the kitten any way and because it was so cute.  I brought the prior report to her attention but she explained it away saying,  "after 20 yesrs of business and only one bad report."  Needless to say, I have a very sick kitten at home. He was loaded with worms and giardia.   Our cat is still very sick and not getting better with treatment.   If you enjoy cleaning up diarrhea everday go ahead and purchase.  My other cat is infected too.  It's a nightmare.  I took the time to write this report so another person doesn't suffer what we are going through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Theresa-Porter/Rittman-Ohio/Theresa-Porter-Sells-sick-ragdoll-kitten-Rittman-Ohio-1103530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Theresa Porter