Complaint Review: Thetaxclub, The tax club

• Submitted: Sat, June 16, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By:anywhere Other
Thetaxclub, The tax club
2005 W 14th Street Suite 125 Tempe Arizona 85281 Internet United States of America

Thetaxclub, The tax club Never heard from tax personell, Only got phone calls to sell more services New york Internet

I started dealing with this company in march. The were to file my corporation papers which took a while to get done. I e-mailed to have a tax person call me and just got another person trying to sell another service. I have been in business before but was hoping that I could do this over the computer to save time of driving to town. I now believe that all the offer are programs that I can purchase myself and load on the computer. I started doing some investigation into this and found a ad for help wanted with there name on it and it was for appointment setters at a low wage. I am thinking that the people who would call me are not actual tax people but just phone sales. I am in the beginning stage of trying to get out of this. I did not sign there letter of engagement or send any tax papers to them as I got concerned from the start. If any one else has had this happen and might have a suggestion as how to proceed I would appreciate the help.

Concerned anywhere

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2007 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thetaxclub-The-tax-club/internet/Thetaxclub-The-tax-club-Never-heard-from-tax-personell-Only-got-phone-calls-to-sell-more-254886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thetaxclub, The tax club