Complaint Review: Theuruparic Pillows

• Updated: Thu, January 24, 2013

• Reported By: Myra Fuentes — San Diego California United States of America
Theuruparic Pillows
21795 coral rd # D Waukesha WI 53186 Internet United States of America

Theuruparic Pillows I ordered pillows made apartment with my credit card and I have not received a confirmation of orders date of delivery. It's been deducted on my credit card and no pillows. Internet

I ordered a theuruparic pillows for my physical therapy treatment. I made a payment with my credit card. There is no confirmation, no e mails for the date of delivery. The credit card payment went through,but there is no pillow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 10:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Theuruparic-Pillows/internet/Theuruparic-Pillows-I-ordered-pillows-made-apartment-with-my-credit-card-and-I-have-not-r-1003000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Theuruparic Pillows