Complaint Review: Thief Nick Lattanzio of Fresno

• Submitted: Sun, September 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 30, 2012

• Reported By: I Lost My Home To A Thief — Fresno California United States of America
Thief Nick Lattanzio of Fresno
1225 M Street Fresno, California United States of America

Thief Nick Lattanzio of Fresno Fresno Scam Artist Nick Lattanzio Is A Big Fat Liar Multi million dollar scam, fraud, thief, liar, evil man, cheater, steal, prison, jail, arrested, convicted, Fresno, California

Today marks the anniversary day of the awful day I meet Nick Lattanzio of Fresno, California.  It has been over ten years since this man stole over a $ one million dollars from us.  Nick Lattanzio was arrested and convicted in federal court for stealing our money. He thought he was a clever guy. But instead he was nothing more than a fast talking liar and thief.  Today, nobody has recovered from what he did.  He was suppose to pay back over $ one million three hundred thousand he stole. He never did. After all these years not one cent. So many lives have been ruined because of him.

This man promised to invest our money in a gold and silver company that would buy gold in africa and then sell it in America. He never bought any gold.  Instead he used the money to build himself a giant house buy taking the value we had in our homes. He was also a big bragger. Pretended he was a big shot builder.  He was not. He was a beggar thief. It came out in court he built nothing. That was his family, not him.  He even said he was shot down in plane trying to help people. He carried pictures around in his car to impress people We learned in court pictures were fake. But he tried to impress us with his lies. We were foolish. He sucked us in and we gave him our hard earned money.  We are not rich people. Were hard workers. He even bragged he was going to buy the queen of Englands plane. What a liar. When police tried to arrest him he hid out in los angeles. But they found this bad guy because he stole more money from other people too. They played tapes of his many lies in court. It would have been comical if it was not the truth.

Since this time, other people called me after he got out of prison. He should have stayed there. He was trying to take there money to. The lies he told them were big. I would tell them he is a thief and owes my family a lot of money and went to prison and to stay away from him. The storys I would be told from these people would make me very upset. Nick Lattanzio no's how to persuade people. I even got call from his girlfriend in arizona couple years ago. Thought this guy was married. Girlfriend said he took her money too and said he tries to take everyones money and that she listens to him on phone lie to every body. He is the best liar to everyone.  One day I will earn all the money he stole. But others should no to be careful of guys like this.  I mean who gave him the right to steal like that? Over ten years and he never tried to pay back one penny. This is a man who is very bad. My family and I are good people and honest workers.

Here is a link to newspaper story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2012 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thief-Nick-Lattanzio-of-Fresno/Fresno-California-93721/Thief-Nick-Lattanzio-of-Fresno-Fresno-Scam-Artist-Nick-Lattanzio-Is-A-Big-Fat-Liar-Multi-m-948813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thief Nick Lattanzio of Fresno