Complaint Review: ThinSport

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: DANA — Robinson Illinois
ThinSport
22100 E 26th Ave #100 Aurora, Colorado USA

ThinSport i could not take these thinsport capsules, they made me sick. Oh yes i can send them back but they are charging me $5. 00 per bottle to return to the shelf !! What is this? Never heard this before. Talk bout ripoffs! Aurora Colorado

I ordered thinsport capsules to help me lose weight. I could not take them cuz they made me sick.  Oh yes, I can return the capsules but I have tp pay a $5.00 fee on each bottle for a return to shelf fee!!   What is this? Never heard of this before.  Why do companies do this to people? Make it seem like you are really getting a good deal and then do something like this to just let you down so they can keep as much of your money as they can.  Yes, I have been ripped off!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ThinSport/Aurora-Colorado-80019-3605/ThinSport-i-could-not-take-these-thinsport-capsules-they-made-me-sick-Oh-yes-i-can-sen-1049425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ThinSport