Complaint Review: Thinksound

• Submitted: Wed, March 20, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: Angry audio lover — Las Vegas Nevada
350 route 108 suite 204 Internet United States of America

Thinksound Aaron Fournier This company might be a scam and I am contacting all authorities and media outlets to get he word out about poor quality and non existent contact Info I will update with any findings Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Contact info everywhere

I am actively searching about the "quality" this company claims to have . I have been calling and emailing them with no response and strongly believe the actual headphones they deliver are Chinese knock offs that do not meet he "specs" and quality they claim .. Buyer beware . Aaron please get in touch so you can do some explaining and fix this situation ASAP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thinksound/internet/Thinksound-Aaron-Fournier-This-company-might-be-a-scam-and-I-am-contacting-all-authorities-1036485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thinksound

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Contact info everywhere

AUTHOR: Businessowner - ()

I want to personally respond to you as I do to all issues that are brought up with thinksound.

1.  Our contact info is listed on the following:  Every package, receipt, website, storefront, warranty card, facebook, myspace, and I even post it on every reply in my signature.   It seems very strange that this is a complaint about not being able to contact us since all contact info goes directly to me and its listed in multiple places.  Our contact info is even called out on every page of our site with a link on the left of the page that states 'contact us'.

2.  We are not a Chinese knock off company.  I hold a bachelors degree in audio engineering and I have designed some of the best selling audio products on the market.   We are highly respected in the audio industry and many of the largest audio publications have given extremely positive reviews about our company and product.  I will continue to work and design high quality audio products while taking customer feedback in consideration in the design.

3.  We have looked through our phone call history and found no history of any calls from customers from Las Vegas or emails with a complaint.

4.   Thinksound recently been working to stop counterfeit and unauthorized audio dealers from selling products labeled as 'thinksound' in order to help keep control of the quality and customer support of our products.  We believe that some of these posts are related to backlash against us for only allowing our products to be sold by authorized dealers.  We do this to help the customer be protected against used and counterfeit goods.

5.  If you cannot find any contact info for thinksound on your package or inside the package then you probably do not have genuine thinksound merchandise.   We can work with you to review it, find the source and take proper measures to help you out.

6.  We have not received a single email or phone call from anyone with these claims or anyone from Las Vegas with a complaint.  I personally receive every support email that comes into our company.  We have only 2 people in our office (myself and Ray) and neither of us have heard any issues.

7.  All our products meet the specs we claim and I will gladly show them to you or any other person that asks for them.  We have our own test equipment (sitting right on my desk) that I have spent much time and money on.  These specs are then verified again in the factory 3+ times during production in the factory.  I personally work at the factories as well which can be seen on our site.

We would love for you to contact us regarding this and please send a link to this post as well.  Generally our phone rings about twice a month from customers and its usually just a simple question regarding headphones.

Please contact us at hello@thinksound.com with your proof of purchase and we will certainly help you out.   You asked to be contacted ASAP and we are writing a response on a site that we aren't even connected to within 24 hours of the original post and I think this shows how active we are at finding customers that have issues.   If we ever receive a response from you we will also update this post.

Best regards,