Complaint Review: Thinkvacuums.com

• Submitted: Wed, February 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By:orlando Florida
Thinkvacuums.com
9853 W. Sample Rd Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Thinkvacuums.com Bad Service Coral Springs Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thinkvacuums

Purchased a $900.00 Miele vacuum, lost suction dramatically after 4 uses (this was the 5th). I paid alot for the merchandise, it appears to be high quality and it is easy to view thru the tubing and confirm that nothing is stuck anywhere so I lost the faith and called Thinkvacuums.com per their website and requested a return authorization code so that I can get my money back (I can't be without a vacuum cleaner any longer than necessary and the thought of needing service on this expensive an item so early is quite honestly a little scary - I just want out at this point).

The call started out pleasantly (thank you Ira) and went downhill quickly, Ira took all of my information then transferred me to a rep who didn't give her name, she proceeded to get very sarcastic with me, actually told me that she "knew" the vacuum cleaner was just fine! what does that mean? I can only take that as "I'm lying" in her eyes. I asked to speak to her Manager immediately, he spent alot of time discussing how much money Miele is worth and then proceeded to offer to connect me with them I said No, I would like a return authorization code please so that I can get my money back - I don't trust the item.

I will update this notice once I find out if they keep their word on refunds. Check out their return policy before you buy - I didn't and I have a feeling I'm going to "pay" for that mistake. It is full of babble that protects them not the customer.

gdks
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thinkvacuumscom/Coral-Springs-Florida-33065/Thinkvacuumscom-Bad-Service-Coral-Springs-Florida-425634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thinkvacuums.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Thinkvacuums

AUTHOR: ThinkVacuums - (United States of America)

Please let me know what the resolution to this was. I have tried looking up your order and cant find you with the information you provided. If something havent been done then I would like the opportunity to solve this problem or at least make you happy.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC