Complaint Review: Thinline Collections

• Updated: Sun, October 28, 2012

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Woodland California United States of America
Thinline Collections
PO Box 708246 Sandy, Utah United States of America

Thinline Collections Brian Green Charged me $500 for a Direct TV bill in Las Vegas on Shore Breeze Drive. I lived in Sacramento, never in Las Vegas, and have never had Direct TV. Sandy, Utah

In January 2011 I was in escrow seelling mt house in Sacramento,CA and moving to Woodland,CA. A fradulent claim in on my credit report from Thinline Collections for $500 for a bill from Direct TV in Las Vegas, Nevada. I have never lived there nor have I ever had Direct TV(only DISH and ATT Uverse). I was forced to pay this $500 in order to complete escrow.

I wrote to this company requesting the record and never received a reply. At that time I had a telephone number and spoke to a Brian Green. I can not find the number now.

Presently, I am refinancing the loan from 2011 and The bank mortgage manager sees a charge from this Thinline Collections for $700!! This is a fraud and must be stopped. I want the $500 returned and have them put in jail.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thinline-Collections/Sandy-Utah-84070/Thinline-Collections-Brian-Green-Charged-me-500-for-a-Direct-TV-bill-in-Las-Vegas-on-Shor-961150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thinline Collections