Complaint Review: Thinline Collections

• Submitted: Sun, March 25, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, March 25, 2012

• Reported By: Cynthia L. Bouffard — Bensalem Pennsylvania United States of America
Thinline Collections
P O Box 708246 Sandy, Utah United States of America

Thinline Collections Dish Network I have paid more than $795 since January 2009 they originally billed me $750 for cancellation of Dishnetwork a few days after contract which said I had to pay $500 for cancellation. Sandy, Utah

*Consumer Comment: I did find some numbers, hope it helps...

I have paid Dishnetwork/ Thinline Collections more then I owe they still have me in collections for more then the original amount of $750. I have all cancelled checks from the bank. They have affected my credit raitings for 3 yrs. this is ridiculous they have no phone number to talk to them. Dishnetwork says they have no phone number to call them. Where do I go from here?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2012 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thinline-Collections/Sandy-Utah-840708246/Thinline-Collections-Dish-Network-I-have-paid-more-than-795-since-January-2009-they-orig-859230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thinline Collections

I did find some numbers, hope it helps...

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)