Complaint Review: Thintabs,Supremesales,Pure Energy Labs

• Submitted: Thu, January 25, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, January 27, 2007

• Reported By:Topeka Kansas
Thintabs,Supremesales,Pure Energy Labs
1025 SW 59th St Internet U.S.A.

Thintabs,Supremesales,Pure Energy Labs So much for a free sample, they scam you and then charge you Oklahoma City Oklahoma ,and Utah Internet

*Consumer Comment: Contact your government agencies

Well I ordered this free sample of Thintabs and when I went to read the terms they were incrypted(hard to read) which by then was too late to cancel anything since if you cancelled they charged you 49.95 for a sample that took the 15 days to get to me anyway, by then they were going to charge my account for the 149.95 for which I said cancel since I would want to try them first, but when I finally got them and triedthem, they made me very sick, sick to my stomach. I had no choice but to cancel.

Since I used my credit card I filed a dispute and they took it off, but then 1 day after, Thintabs charged my account for the 149.95 for which I filed another dispute with my CC company I then received from the mailman 2 days later a package for which I had him return to sender and refused it.

This company is a big scam and I hope no one else gets scammed. I think I will be able to resolve this, I have all the support tickets from them to defend my case and that the product was cancelled.
Good Luck to everyone else dealing with this

Beverley
Topeka, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2007 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ThintabsSupremesalesPure-Energy-Labs/internet/ThintabsSupremesalesPure-Energy-Labs-So-much-for-a-free-sample-they-scam-you-and-then-c-232625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thintabs,Supremesales,Pure Energy Labs

Contact your government agencies

AUTHOR: Theresa - (U.S.A.)

I'm sorry to tell you, but I complained to Discover, who removed and then reinstated the charge because they received a phony copy of this company's "terms and conditions", which of course no one ever got to see.

The next thing that will probably occur is a notice from a COLLECTION AGENCY, for about $290.(which also happened to me.) Please contact every government agency you can think of, especially the Oklahoma Attorney General. Someone has got to listen.