Complaint Review: Thintabs,ip-supremesales, usaveonpills, pure Energy Labs

• Updated: Sat, February 17, 2007

• Reported By:Kingman Arizona
Thintabs,ip-supremesales, usaveonpills, pure Energy Labs
thintabs.com Internet U.S.A.

Thintabs, ip-supremesales, usaveonpills, pure Energy Labs shipped me pills I did not order & charged my credit card for $149.95 under name of ip-supremesales.com Internet

*Consumer Comment: Complaint info

I ordered a free sample of thintabs & agreed to pay $3.95 shipping. I did not order anything else but shortly rec'd 2 more bottles & a charge to my credit card of $149.95 by ip-supremesales.com. Never heard of this company so called my cr card company & filed a dispute & they posted a credit to my account.
This was 11-23-06.

Tried to contact ThinTabs but the phone no did not answer--recorder says go to website.

phone no for ip-supremesales 206 666 5600 is bogus.
Next--a double whammy----Rec'd a threatening letter from Recovery & Collection, P O Box 840 Moon Twp, PA 15108 wanting $202.43 for their statement of past due account at Thintabs.com. This is not only rubbish but a total lie. The billing to my cr card was never- never from Thintabs, but from an outfit I never heard of --ip-supremesales.com.

This is at least internet fraud & extortion & sincerly hope these scumbags can be found & hammered into the ground so far they can no longer cheat & steal from the public.

I do not have the street address nor city of any of these.

Recovery Collection gave phone # 866 400 8682. I called & talked with "Sandra" but she was expert in dodging all my questions. Says she's not handling this acct. I said let me talk to the one who does. Would not tell me.

They show the acct # A33791-665739 & cedito as Thintabs.com. This is bullcorn but don't know how to effectively get them off my back & ruining my perfect credit score.

To protect us from such predators there should be something in our justice system to lock them up for life at hard labor!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 1 2007

Frances
Kingman, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2007 12:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thintabsip-supremesales-usaveonpills-pure-Energy-Labs/internet/Thintabs-ip-supremesales-usaveonpills-pure-Energy-Labs-shipped-me-pills-I-did-not-order-234020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thintabs,ip-supremesales, usaveonpills, pure Energy Labs

Complaint info

AUTHOR: Theresa - (U.S.A.)

These bogus names are currently operating as Pure Energy Labs, 1025 SW 59th St., Oklahoma City, Ok.73109; which by the way a former employee advised me is just a house. You need to write to the Oklahoma Attorney General, 313 NE 21st St., Oklahoma City, Ok 73105. Also contact the Federal Trade Commission; they have an online form for your to file at www.ftc.gov.

successfully