Complaint Review: Thirion Construction Inc

• Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: Doris1946 — Roaming Shores Ohio United States of America
Thirion Construction Inc
3402 NEW HUDSON RD ORWELL, Ohio United States of America

Thirion Construction Inc Mark Thirion Over charged, Poor Workmanship, Bad service ORWELL, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal

I paid $18,000 to Thirion Construction to have my new roof installed a couple months ago. Ever since the new roof was installed I've had problems. The newly installed roof started leaking the first time it rained. I tried contacting the company for a week only to keep getting voice mail while rain was pouring down my ceilings. Finally a week later Mark & Brian Thirion showed up to fix the problem and said that he would need an additional $2,000 to fix the problem. He has come out three times now and charged me $5,367 in additional fees. My roof still leaks and now they are refusing to answer calls or come out because I cant afford to pay them anything else.  I contacted another company to fix the problem because rain was destroying my ceilings. The other company came out and told me that it was nails stuck in my roof causing the leaks. I was also told that they over charged me more than $10,000. I feel so foolish to let this company take advantage of me. I've asked Mark Thirion to do the right thing and return my money but he refuses to answer my calls anymore. I hope this is helpful to others so they don't have to go threw what I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2011 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thirion-Construction-Inc/ORWELL-Ohio-44076/Thirion-Construction-Inc-Mark-Thirion-Over-charged-Poor-Workmanship-Bad-service-ORWELL-794204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thirion Construction Inc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Mark - (United States of America)

This report of Thirion Construction Inc.  performing a bad roofing job is totaly FALSE. This job was said to be done in Roaming Shores. no such job was done no complaints to B.B.B. no complaints to Roaming Shores Building Dept. No complaints to Ashtabula Building Dept. The person or persons who wrote this complaint has completely fabricated this story try to hurt the reputation of an Outstanding Company who has a reputation of one of the better builders in the county. The name and address that this job was suposedly done at does not exist nor did this job.