Complaint Review: Thirty Auto Sale

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: Hello — Memphis Tennessee
Thirty Auto Sale
, Select State/Province USA

Thirty Auto Sale Today,I had appointment at Thirty Auto Sale Had found a 2013 Hyundai Genesis on there web sitefor$18,188.00 when I arrive, they jacked the price up to $21,000.00 and it online for $18,188.00 it was for $18,188.00 unitl I told them I had my own finance, O He change the price once he new i had my own financing. Memphis Tennessee

On April 15, 2014 I had an appointment with Thrifty Car sales to view a Hyundai Genesis. Online the price was set for 18,188. When  I arrived to my appoinment and took a look at the car the price was changed to 21,000.  After the car saleman was told I had my own financing,and the price is still on the the internet for18,188. this is FALSE ADVERTISING.

Oops,  look like this is fraud!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thirty-Auto-Sale-/Select-StateProvince/Thirty-Auto-Sale-TodayI-had-appointment-at-Thirty-Auto-Sale-Had-found-a-2013-Hyundai-Gen-1139156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thirty Auto Sale