Complaint Review: This Jerseys

• Submitted: Sat, April 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — Oak Forest Illinois
This Jerseys

This Jerseys ,thisjerseysd.com Discounted Athletic Jerseys - Scam charges and disappearing orders , Internet

My son attempted to place an order using my credit card for two hockey jerseys.  The "too good to be true" pricing should have been a warning.  The order would not go through properly.  After trying a few times I told him I would review this issue the next morning.  Upon reviewing I noticed that there was no order showing on their website under our account, but that there was a temporary charge when I checked my credit card account online.

I called the credit card bank and asked them why the charge was in temporary status.  Apparently moments after the first charge (for the jerseys) came into them a few other charges appeared, for thousands of dollars, for hotel expenses in China.

So I am now blocking the original charge and I am on here to tell you the thisjerseysd.com website and business is a scam.  They say they are located in Jackssonville, FL, but that is B.S.  This is another Chinese scam operations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 05:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/This-Jerseys/internet/This-Jerseys-thisjerseysdcom-Discounted-Athletic-Jerseys-Scam-charges-and-disappearing-1042944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on This Jerseys