Complaint Review: Thom Palmer Photography

• Submitted: Wed, June 08, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By:Rancho Santa Margarita California
Thom Palmer Photography
17451 Bastanchury Road Yorba Linda, California U.S.A.

Thom Palmer Photography ripoff Took our money up front and didn't give us our wedding photos Yorba Linda California

*Consumer Comment: I was ripped off by Thom Palmer also

We paid $3000.00 for our wedding photos and albums up front and Thom Palmer just gave us negitives. He went out of business and won't return our calls.

Joann
Rancho Santa Margarita, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2005 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thom-Palmer-Photography/Yorba-Linda-California-92886/Thom-Palmer-Photography-ripoff-Took-our-money-up-front-and-didnt-give-us-our-wedding-phot-145535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thom Palmer Photography

I was ripped off by Thom Palmer also

AUTHOR: drarski - (United States of America)

I was married in 2003.  I paid over $3,500 for photography.  Thom Palmer promised me so much.  He was a total sales man.  Thom's assistant was incredibly grumpy and rude the day of the wedding.  They both were.  All my guests noticed.  These were two people who obviously hated what they were doing in life.

After the wedding Thom Palmer told me it would take a few months to order the leather craftsman photo albums I ordered and paid for.  I finally received proofs many many months after the wedding, I had family and friends wanting photos so they all gave me their hard earned money to order more.  I gave him another $600 in orders.  I never received them.  I was soo humiliated and embarrassed that he stole from not just me, but my family.

To this day, I never received any photo albums or anything I ordered.  After 1 1/2 years I got the proofs but that was it.  What an awful man.  He takes money from people and rips them off on one of the biggest days of their life.  I don't care what he has gone through in life, it is despicable to treat people like this and rip them off.  I am glad he is out of business, but he really did a lot of damage.

He never apologized. Never acted sorry.  He just didn't care.  I cried so much over it and he acted like it was not big deal.

I am only writing this today because I saw in this post that he still freelances.  He does not deserve to work in this industry anymore.  He has no passion for it and he has ripped off so many brides in the past.  I am hoping if a Bride googles his name she will see this and go with someone else.