Complaint Review: Thomas Alummootil

• Updated: Mon, September 23, 2013

• Reported By: Vee Enn — Jersey City New Jersey
Thomas Alummootil
6850 Miller Road Brecksville, Ohio 44141 Jersey City, New Jersey USA

Thomas Alummootil Lied about mortgage process, presented documents that appeared to be fake Jersey City New Jersey

This person - Thomas Alummootil worked with me on a home loan. He initially promised me that he will give me a loan commitment letter first before me incurring any charges for the mortgage. He presented a document that is unheard of in the industry and almost appeared fake (I need someone to verify the authenticity of this document) and promised me over the phone that it is a loan commitment letter. I initially had doubts and declined to give the credit card authorization for an appraisal. He took my credit card over the phone promising me that he will not charge it until closing and the loan is closed but charged it upfront. He them tells me after a couple of weeks that the loan is declined and the monies cannot be refunded. I tell him this I never gave an authorization for this transaction and ask him for the credit card authorization for an appraisal and he and the company has not been returning my calls.

I will be prosecuring this under the fullest extent of the law. Beware he's a conman and an idiot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomas-Alummootil/Jersey-City-New-Jersey-07311/Thomas-Alummootil-Lied-about-mortgage-process-presented-documents-that-appeared-to-be-fa-1086694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thomas Alummootil