Complaint Review: Thomas Anthony Zampetti

• Submitted: Wed, November 03, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, April 16, 2009

• Reported By:Hollywood Florida
Thomas Anthony Zampetti
3545 E Sunrise Blvd Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 954-2961343
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Thomas Anthony Zampetti ripoff theft of services He is a good talker and MANIPULATOR Fort Lauderdale Florida

*Consumer Comment: F***ing liar!!

*Consumer Comment: You definitely are right

*Consumer Comment: Thomas Anthony in Fort Lauderdale

*Consumer Comment: questions regarding Thomas Anthony Zampetti

This man brought us his truck to repair. The insurance company sent him the first check , over $3,000.00. He spent the money & when he picked up his vehicle , wrote us a bad check. Still has not paid since September.
Also found out he wrote a bad check to his dentist , over $ 5,000.00

THis man pretends to be wealthy, tries to impress people , all lies! He has no company, sports cars or mansions as he claims.

We have filed in small claims court , as well as with the state attorney for crimainal charges of a wurthless check!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MAN UNLESS IT IS CASH!
He is a good talker and MUNIPULATOR!

Elizabeth
Hollywood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2004 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomas-Anthony-Zampetti/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Thomas-Anthony-Zampetti-ripoff-theft-of-services-He-is-a-good-talker-and-MANIPULATOR-Fort-115965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thomas Anthony Zampetti

F***ing liar!!

AUTHOR: Kimmymiami - ()

Your "bad check" that was written was post dated correct? So why would you try and deposit it before then? I have more respect for people than to run my mouth and try and ruin reputations so I will not get into you and your husband and the secretary's situation. Funny you say he wrote a "bad check" to his dentist but being a veteran he receives FREE medical and dental. Why would he write a check? Have a great life, find something else better to do with your time!

You definitely are right

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (Germany)

Hi Elizabeth,

you are right, if it is not cash, do not deal with this man.

As fas as I am concerned I think he is more a marriage swindler. He talked me out of money and kept in touch until he realized there was no more to take. He does not even step back from your kids, no doubts about this.

I can prove that he promised to marry me, that he said he bought a 29 million house, that he told my child he was going to send money for her and that he would take her shopping. And I can prove he wanted to send this money back to me. What he did not do.

So, definitely a ConArtist, a Marriage Swindler, what ever you take but this man is dangerous.

I do not know if you can contact me over this site.

But take care. He does not forget this. And I would need help to get my money back.

Thomas Anthony in Fort Lauderdale

AUTHOR: Ftlaud - (U.S.A.)

Elizabeth, I am not sure if you are still getting emails about this guy or not. We think we may be dealing with the same guy. He talks about owning or buying all sorts of expensize real estate and other luxury items likes exotic cars etc. If you have a picture of this guy I would appreciate seeing it to hopefully end this and possibly contact the authorities.

AUTHOR: Sporter100 - (Canada)

I am thinking that the person I met is the same one that Elizabeth is wrting about. If you are still online Elizabeth I would like to forward a picture of this person to see if we have encountered the same man.