Complaint Review: Thomas E. Gill

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2007

• Reported By:Santa Ana California
Thomas E. Gill
34941 Calle Fortuna Capistrano Beach, California U.S.A.

Thomas E. Gill - Tom Gill owned The Maytag Store which sold me appliances that I have been financing for almost a year but have not received. Now the company is out of business. Capistrano Beach California

Thomas E. Gill, owner of The Maytag Store, aka Gill Appliance Corporation, sold me appliances on 1/14/07. I set up financing on the Maytag Credit Card for these appliances at time of purchase and scheduled my delivery date for appliance on 12/23/07 (I was doing a major remodel). As of 12/2007 I have paid $1128 towards these appliances on the Maytag CC and still owe over $3000. When I called to confirm delivery of the appliances I found out that The Maytag Store and Gill Appliance Corp. is out of business. Now I have no way of getting my appliances.

Mwinca
Santa Ana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2007 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomas-E-Gill/Capistrano-Beach-California-92624/Thomas-E-Gill-Tom-Gill-owned-The-Maytag-Store-which-sold-me-appliances-that-I-have-been-293578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thomas E. Gill