Complaint Review: Thomas J. Sherwood

• Reported By: ripped off — tampa Florida United States of America
Thomas J. Sherwood
11524 Highway 92 East suite 300 Seffner, Florida United States of America

Thomas J. Sherwood William Stevens Operating a "scam" Seffner, Florida

I was a friend/employee of Bill Stevens and I was a client as well for two years while he "worked" on my modification and never thought I would find this kind of scumbag in my life...I thought he was a friend and a professional but in the end he literally just stole from me as he took my property from me and put the deed in his name...he originally offered to be my partner but in the end he just took the property and put it in his name...his company has changed names at least 10 times and he only uses Thomas J Sherwood to sign the documents that his office prepares...this company has collected over $1 million from clients but uses the money for his personal life style and there is no money left to pay creditors on behalf of clients...Thomas J Sherwood has been reported to the Florida Bar several times and is currently under investigation by the Florida Bar...after he stole the property from me he sent me a letter dated July 1, 2011 in which stated "he wanted me to write him a check for $90,000 and he would return the property to me and will quit-claim the deed back to me"....so in other words he wants me to pay him for "my property"...BEWARE - IF YOU DEAL WITH HIM YOU WILL NOT ONLY LOSE YOUR MONEY BUT PROBABLY YOUR HOME AND EVERY THING ELSE YOU OWN!...the office is totally unorganized and the staff literally changes almost every week...the staff works on straight commission and they only care about getting their fee up front and once they're paid they forget who you are...don't waste your time and your money...they don't deliver what they promise!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomas-J-Sherwood/Seffner-Florida-33584/Thomas-J-Sherwood-William-Stevens-Operating-a-scam-Seffner-Florida-756610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thomas J. Sherwood