Complaint Review: Thomas Kalcas

• Updated: Tue, May 20, 2014

• Reported By: Kassi — Seekonk Massachusetts United States of America
Thomas Kalcas
6 Hillside Rd Cumberland, Rhode Island United States of America

Thomas Kalcas (Kalcas & Associates) Stole $750 from a single mother with no place to live! Cumberland , Rhode Island

*Author of original report: Lawsuit

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dishonest , dangerous and overall unhappy

I am a single mother who attends Rhode Island College full time. I just went through a huge domestic case and now I am trying to make a life for my son and I.  This man, Thomas Kalcas, took $750.00 from me for a deposit on an apartment on 60 East transit St. in Providence, RI.  He still had tenants in the apartment the day I was supposed to move in, and wouldn't show me a lease but expected me to be held accountable for a year's worth of rent!  I was robbed and now my son and I have no place to live because we needed the $750 to put down for a deposit on another apartment.  I am taking him to court, but it's so sad that there are eveil people like this in the world.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2010 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomas-Kalcas/Cumberland-Rhode-Island-02864/Thomas-Kalcas-Kalcas-Associates-Stole-750-from-a-single-mother-with-no-place-to-live-646907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thomas Kalcas

Lawsuit

AUTHOR: - ()

Hello,

i am interested in finding out more information on this class action lawsuit against Thomas Kalcas. He was ordered by a judge in District Court to pay me and I have yet to recrive payment. How can I contact you directly? Thank you.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dishonest , dangerous and overall unhappy

AUTHOR: Thomas - ()

Cassidy , I will not post your or your crazed fathers name here at this time. You placed a non refundable deposit for an apartment . I told you right away that you simply don't qualify for this apartment since you don't have a job. You know , that is how usually people get income ... You insisted that your father will be willing to co sign the lease agreement and him being an officer of the law should eliminate any doubt I may have.

I called and emailed you repeatedly , most of the time you did not respond , nor did your father agree to co sign the rental agreement. As he stated verbatum " at your age it is time to take responsibility for your own life " and he no longer wishes to be a part of this social project. You on the other hand insisted that you will get him to help you in this matter. You were told time and time again, that the deposit is non refundable since you asked me to stop advertising this unit in order to rent it To someone else.

Both you and your father played surprised when you called me a day before the alleged move in date to be told one last time that without your father consigning not only you will not be allowed to move in but I intend to keep the deposit as a compensation for the moth of vacancy you have caused. You become indignant but your father took it further . He threatened the life of  my wife, my 8 year daughter and me. The suck bustard was stupid enough to record himself of my voice nail and a police report was fliked with Cumberland police. The police by the way , he was no longer a member of due to emotional problems.

You presented yourself on this forum as a Christian , God loving , hard working student who happens also to be a loving mother of a young son. I have said it to many dead beats before you and since I have met you. Try to get a job, put some integrity into your messed up life and stop blaming others for your screw ups.

You and your father were told by the police that this a civil case and then told by legal aid that you simply had no case .

I suggested in the past that you and your father seek mental health help before it is too late. I hope you took my advice and turned  your lifes around.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC