Complaint Review: Thomas Kish, www.cashnow234.com, CashFlow Experts

• Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: Midwest Guy — ShowMe Missouri United States of America
Thomas Kish, www.cashnow234.com, CashFlow Experts
8611 Willeford Court Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Thomas Kish, www.cashnow234.com, CashFlow Experts, etal www.cashnow234.com Sales person wouldn't answer specific questions andwhen I didn't want to buy without more info, he hung up on me. Las Vegas, Nevada

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: PHONE NUMBERS

I have been receiving what I will now call Spam from this group for a long time. I did some reading about Business Credit Lines last night and decided to call this group. Thomas Kish is the face of the company. I do not understand why they have a Minnesota phone number 612-251-9830 and a Las Vegas address. I did a zillow.com search on the address 8611 Willeford Court, Las Vegas, NV 89123 and it reveals that this is a residential single family dwelling. That too, seems odd to me.
I called the number provided. Phone answered by BJ. No comment about that name.
BJ wanted to sell me the program, and when I started asking specific questions it was clear that he wasn't going to answer them. I guess I asked one question too many...He hung up. I called back the line was busy. I called again, BJ answered again, I asked him why he would hang up on a potential customer. No reply the line went quiet. I didn't hear him hang up this time but he never made another sound. Finally I ended the call.
I have been trying to do some research on this company. The only info you can receive is thru their little sales pitch videos, and for all I know these people have all been hired to rave about the company. They do no conduct themselves like a company that doesn't have something to hide and there are enough question marks that I would stay away from them. Looks like a ripoff company with no viable product or service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2010 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomas-Kish-wwwcashnow234com-CashFlow-Experts/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/Thomas-Kish-wwwcashnow234com-CashFlow-Experts-etal-wwwcashnow234com-Sales-person-wo-578642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thomas Kish, www.cashnow234.com, CashFlow Experts

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

PHONE NUMBERS

AUTHOR: RevengeHim - (United States of America)

THEY MAKE THEIR CALLS THRU SKYP AND VIP IN OTHER WORDS THE INTERNET SO YES YOU WILL GET WEIRD NUMBERS SHWING UP ON YOUR PHONE. A LOT OF COMPAINES DO THAT NOW.