- Report: #299995
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Thomas Kish
Thomas Kish6130 W. Flamingo, Ste. 301 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.
Thomas Kish, Www.cashflowexperts.biz, Www.shortcuttomoney.comThomas Kish Thomas Kish uses a bait and switch con to get people to attend his live Corporate Credit seminars Las Vegas Nevada
*Author of original report: update
Then, he also promises "Beyond This Page You Will Find:
1) The contact list of the 15 national lenders that offer easy to get unsecured business lines of credit.
2) My proven SECRET to getting an immediate $200,000 to $400,000 in unsecured new business lines of credit
3) How to have bankers always say YES even though you've not even begun to establish a proven corporate credit history!
4) Learn how to leverage the credit system to make your wins bigger and minimize your losses in business!
5) Learn my EXACT strategies to get a quick shortcut to the money you need without going through the long painstaking process of building a corporate credit profile
Upon clicking the submit button, the next page does NOT have the report. Instead there is a request to call 612-251-9830 to get the report. In addition, the website states: "We will even throw in a FREE gift for you just for taking the time out of your busy day to call us and request our report. We will send you a FREE hard cover copy of the New York Times best seller "Cracking the Millionaire Code".
When the number is called, you are told that the ONLY way to get the book is to attend one of his live seminars.
If he is so deceptive regarding a small item such as a book, what type of misrepresentation might one expect with all off the other products and services that he promotes in his numerous other websites?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2008 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomas-Kish/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Thomas-Kish-Wwwcashflowexpertsbiz-WwwshortcuttomoneycomThomas-Kish-Thomas-Kish-uses-299995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.