Complaint Review: Thomas Metivia

• Updated: Mon, February 21, 2011

• Reported By: poor victim — Raleigh North Carolina United States of America
Thomas Metivia
1665 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. West palm Beach, Florida United States of America

Thomas Metivia Legal Home Loan SolutionsThey charged a lot of money, made promises and did not get me a loan modification. West palm Beach, Florida

Thomas Metivia and company, (Crissy Lemaster, Michelle Sharpe) gave me false hope and charged me over $3000.00 dollars.   I was told they could modify my mortgage to a rate I could afford.  After being paid, I stopped recieving updates and phone calls from Metivia's, 'Legal Home Loan Solutions'.  When I would call them I would get told erronious and fictitious things and told that they would get back to me.  They hardly ever got back to me!!  After a year of this, I now get a "sorry" letter that he is going out of business???  I wonder why????   I expect a refund!!!!  Thomas and Lou Stillman now have a debt relief company called 'First Case Management Debt Consolidation' at 1665 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd in W. Palm Beach 33401 suite 550.  Is this a new angle to make more empty promises to gain other peoples money????Wheres my money that I paid???????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomas-Metivia/West-palm-Beach-Florida-33401/Thomas-Metivia-Legal-Home-Loan-SolutionsThey-charged-a-lot-of-money-made-promises-and-did-698026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thomas Metivia