Complaint Review: Thomas P Giordano Attorney at Law

• Updated: Fri, January 21, 2011

• Reported By: David — Huntington Beach California United States of America
Thomas P Giordano Attorney at Law
18101 Von Karman ave Irvine, California United States of America

Thomas P Giordano Attorney at Law 1800 fix bank I was an employee at this firm for a very short time and witnessed them conducting business without ethics Irvine, California

I was an employee at the firm beginning 1-10-11 and ending 1-20-11. While there for that period, I quickly became aware that the Attorney of record Mr. Giordano has been/or is in the process of being sanctioned, has had numerous complaints filed against him and his firm. Mr. Giordano apparently never at the actual location where his license is being used to conduct loan modifications, the preparation of bankruptcy petitions for clients, and the representation of consumers for personal injury and workmen compensation claims.

Their primary concernis not for the welfare of the homeowner or petitioner, but the primary focus of managemt is directed towards receving fee income, whether it be for loan modifications or otherwise.

I learned very quickly that the managment is running this business with little consideration given as to what is wrong or right. It is truly all about the money.

I worked there for a total of seven and one half days. I was misinformed as to the compensation package, and despite several requests, I was never given a employment agreement, a copy of my W-4 form etc. While I was there, I saw two female employees come and go. Apparently one of the gals had noticed that the company was/is way out of compliance with the law, and when she voiced her concerns she was terminated. Personally, I was terminated/forced to resign as I too expressed concern with things going on that were obviously unethical, and when my verbal compensation package was not honored.

Anyone with a computer can get veracity with regards to some of these things I have mentioned, however, after being on the inside, it is FAR worse than one might think.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2011 11:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomas-P-Giordano-Attorney-at-Law/Irvine-California-92612/Thomas-P-Giordano-Attorney-at-Law-1800-fix-bank-I-was-an-employee-at-this-firm-for-a-very-684955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thomas P Giordano Attorney at Law