Complaint Review: Thomas Pfirrman

• Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — San Gabriel California United States of America
Thomas Pfirrman
937 N Cole Ave Suite #7 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Thomas Pfirrman The Mortgage Consulting Firm Loan Modification Scam Los Angeles, California

*Consumer Comment: I was ripped off too!

*Consumer Comment: Small Claims Action

Here's everything you need to know about Thomas Pfirrman and The Mortgage Consulting Firm (although he has since changed the name of his company, no doubt to stay ahead of unhappy clients and/or government agencies):

Over 18 months ago, my wife and I paid them  to work on a loan mod for us. I had previously been through 3 other loan mods with other companies as I own investment properties, and thus was well-acquainted with the process. We decided to try Pfirrman and co. because we were assured of better results and a quick turnaround.

Not only did they go through 4 different processor supervisors during our time with them, there was at least one period of approximately 3 months where they did absolutely nothing with our file. I know this because when your file is active, the lender is constantly asking for updated pay stubs, account balances, etc. and we were never asked for any of that from TMCF.

Here's the bottom line: my wife and I finally decided to take matters into our own hands and work directly with the bank. In 2 months we had completed our loan mod and are very happy with the results. Clearly, Pfirrman and co. are either incompetent, scammers or both.

They have refused my request for a refund and I'm in the process of taking them to small claims court.

DO YOUR LOAN MOD YOURSELF OR TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2012 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomas-Pfirrman/Los-Angeles-California-90038/Thomas-Pfirrman-The-Mortgage-Consulting-Firm-Loan-Modification-Scam-Los-Angeles-Californi-918870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thomas Pfirrman

I was ripped off too!

AUTHOR: Harbor Rat - (United States of America)

Hello to the victims of Tom Pfirrman and TMCF; I too was ripped off for $6K from TMCF!  I was current on both my primary and secondary properties and was told to go late because of the TARP program.  Now I'm close to loosing both!  I signed with TMCF last November, 2011.  As of June 2012 the phones stopped working!  In hind sight (and my wifes better judgement) I should have known better.  I am interested in getting some of the victims together to go after Tom for his illegal practices.  I can be reached at osideharborrat@ att.net.  In the mean time I am pursuing small claims to try to retrive my money as well as trying to save my homes!  What a rat!

Small Claims Action

AUTHOR: Terry - (United States of America)

I too am someone that got scammed by Thomas Pfirrman, I have done all the paper work for small claims and will be attempting to serve him very soon. I will post the out come of what happens if I ever make it to court.