Complaint Review: Thomas Refridgeration and Air Conditioning

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: Theystink — New york New York United States of America
Thomas Refridgeration and Air Conditioning
67 Harned Rd. Commacj, New York United States of America

Thomas Refridgeration and Air Conditioning Worst Customer Service EVER. Canceled EVERY appointment. Commacj, New York

*Consumer Comment: Yes, they are terrible!

This company is a joke. They canceled on me four times to fix my dishwasher. I took off from work four times before i fonally had enough. The last excuse was that the van with my part in it wa towed. Insane.

I only had to use them because my management company insisted. Everyone should stay away. They'll just waste your tme and hurt your paychecks. They have zero respect for customers. The customer service even laughed over the phone when she said she had to cancel the appointment for the fourth time. Stay away!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomas-Refridgeration-and-Air-Conditioning/Commacj-New-York-/Thomas-Refridgeration-and-Air-Conditioning-Worst-Customer-Service-EVER-Canceled-EVERY-ap-916640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thomas Refridgeration and Air Conditioning

Yes, they are terrible!

AUTHOR: Hells Kitchen - (United States of America)

The tech came to look at my oven, and said "it needs a new thermostat, and I'll have to order it." He said it should arrive in 2 or 3 days, but I did not hear from the company for over a month. Then, they made an appointment, from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. (who do they think they are, the cable company?) I set my schedule around that time, and waited ALL DAY. At 3:35, I received a phone call from them, saying the tech is "stuck" at another job, and won't get to mine today, would I like to reschedule. Unlike the person with the dishwasher incident, you get ONE chance with me! I am really FURIOUS over this.  I could have ordered the part and repaired it myself, by I live in a rental, and my management company selected the bozos. I agree, stay away from them!