Complaint Review: Thomas Walter Wolf

• Updated: Sat, April 06, 2013

• Reported By: Megan — Orlando Florida
Thomas Walter Wolf
740 Georgia Ave Longwood, Florida United States of America

Thomas Walter Wolf Thomas Walter Tempfer This man is a pathological liar, thief and an abuser Longwood, Florida

I met this man on the dating site plenty of fish. He seemed so nice and sincere but he turned out to be psychopath. He is an alcoholic and a drug addict and has everyone he works for fooled. He would laugh about that when he was drunk or high on his Oxycontin. He comes across as a professional in front of people but behind their backs he mocks them and laughs about how he is going to be wealthy off of their backs which leads me to believe that he is going to steal their financial information because he has access to a lot of peoples personal financial information.

Unfortunately I got involved with him and once he felt I was hooked then the evil came out in him. He is a control freak, wanting to know my personal financial information and where I was every second. If I so much as talked to another man then he accused me of sleeping with him and called me vulgar and disgusting names. [continued below]....
..... I wish I knew why I stayed with him as long as I did. He drinks morning, noon and night and when he does, he gets very ugly. On more than one instance, he hit me and threatened me. When I finally told him I was going to the police he said that he would kill me and my mother if I did and that scared me. I really think he is capable of doing that.

When I first got involved with him, a friend had Goggled him and found out a lot of bad stuff about him and told me that he was trouble. I asked Tom about all of the bad things that I was told and he explained away each and every one and I actually believed him when he said that it was all lies. I feel like such a fool now. I wanted to believe him and he can be so convincing. He is the best liar and manipulator that I have ever met in my life.

This warning is to anybody that gets involved with this man. He comes across as a nice, professional man when he wants to but underneath that facade is a true psychopath. This man is the personification of evil. He will lie, he will steal and he will threaten and I believe hurt anyone that he has to in order to protect himself. Tom Wolf belongs in prison or a mental institute. He sounds so believable but don't believe his lies. Everything you read and hear about him is true and I wish I had believed it the first day that I found out about him. Tom Wolf is so dishonest and such a criminal.

Don't fall for his lies and let him damage or ruin your life like he did mine. Now I live in fear that his sick, twisted mind will someday break totally apart and he will come after me.

He claims to be the owner of Reliable Association Management of Longwood, Florida. I feel so sorry for any one who allows him near their financial information because I now believe that based on his history that he will commit some serious economic crimes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomas-Walter-Wolf/Longwood-Florida-32750/Thomas-Walter-Wolf-Thomas-Walter-Tempfer-This-man-is-a-pathological-liar-thief-and-an-ab-1041296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thomas Walter Wolf