Complaint Review: Thomas William

• Submitted: Sun, January 30, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, January 30, 2011

• Reported By: Rebecca — Eagle Grove Iowa United States of America
Thomas William

Thomas William Sent me a personal message on face book saying I won 50,000 dollars and asked me to send my name and address to the email listed. Internet

Hello I received a message on face book tonight from a man named Thomas William saying that I have won 50,000 dollars and needed to send my name and full address to the email provided to claim my prize. When I sent this man a message back asking what the drawing was for he tried to keep from asking the question. I continued to ask him the same question, he kept from giving me the answer and just continued telling me that blind and deaf people had won this money and that it was being provided from the federal government. Then when I had told him I was going to report him he deleted his face book page.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2011 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomas-William/internet/Thomas-William-Sent-me-a-personal-message-on-face-book-saying-I-won-50000-dollars-and-as-688815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thomas William