Complaint Review: Thomas Winegard

• Reported By: business_boy2746 —
Thomas Winegard
Internet USA

Thomas Winegard Thomas Winegard scammed me for $1997 Internet

Thomas Winegard operates many MLM schemes.

Here is his profile - facebook.com/Javitawellness

here is his Linked In - linkedin.com/pub/thomas-winegard/5b/48b/90

I was a student of his paid mastermind course for his Empower Network programme. I found myself wanting to cancel after 30 days. Instead I was told I could not cancel because I was a "newbie stupid person".

I felt insulted so I contacted him via email to ask him to refund me because he stated this on his website..only to find myself being threatened once more by Thomas Winegard.

Please do not do busniess with Thomas Winegard. Not only he is a well known scammer on the Internet but he will start to make stories up. Do not sign up to his MLM schemes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2014 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomas-Winegard/internet/Thomas-Winegard-Thomas-Winegard-scammed-me-for-1997-Internet-1161170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thomas Winegard