jumped

• Reported By: marbleceller — sulphur springs Texas United States of America
Thompson Cigar
6401 Hangar Court Tampa, Florida United States of America

Thompson Cigar Thompson Group Cheated Again Tampa, Florida

Thompson's scam is they sign you up in their "250" club,you submitt your card info and then they charge it what ever and when ever they want.This has happened to me twice on my debit card.And if you call them about it they try to act like YOU have made some mistake.
In my case they doubled my order because they told me that the sampler I ordered had to be sent in pairs???They then refered me to their "fine print" yet its so vague I never found my answer,or my money.
The fine print basicly is pointless as it doesn't include any rules that apply to taking money from my account that I did not authorize so you will then get the slow boat to China,meaning that I guess it takes an act of congress to have your money returned.
Thompson touts their customer service like it was the right hand of God but just have any type of problem with them and you WILL get a crash course on Thompson's customer service,or the real lack there of.
This IS my fault for trusting Thompson a second time,but there won't be a number three.I believe that a mistake can happen but when it just keeps happening you simply must go do business elsewhere,thats how you get back at companies like Thompson Cigar.Take away their sales.
Ripping off people since 1915,they must be rich....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2011 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thompson-Cigar/Tampa-Florida-33634/Thompson-Cigar-Thompson-Group-Cheated-Again-Tampa-Florida-745245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thompson Cigar