Complaint Review: Thompson Heating & Cooling

• Reported By: Scott — Florence Kentucky
Thompson Heating & Cooling
15 Girard Street Florence, Kentucky United States of America

Thompson Heating & Cooling Dishonest Company! Florence, Kentucky

September 2012 our 8yr old Central Air Unit stopped working. We called Thompson Heating & Cooling to come out and service our unit. We were told at that time our unit was shot! We had a freon leak andthe compressor   was bad & needed replaced, the freon leak causes this according to the service guy. We were told we needed a new compressor, basically we need a whole new unit at a cost between $4-9 thousand dollar cost! Money that we didn't have available! I asked if there was any alternative to this. I was told no but they did offer financing! Since I was desperate, I called another company (Brun Heating & A/C, Inc.).

Ed (the owner of the company) & his employee Tony came out to have a look. All that was wrong was a $30.00 compaser!! Our freon level were fine! I cannot believe the dishonesty of this company! I will NEVER use Thompson again for anything and I would advise others to do the same!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thompson-Heating-Cooling/Florence-Kentucky-/Thompson-Heating-Cooling-Dishonest-Company-Florence-Kentucky-1044556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thompson Heating & Cooling