Complaint Review: Thomson, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, March 24, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 24, 2009

• Reported By:dallas Texas
Thomson, Inc.
1101B Burgundy Drive El Paso, Texas U.S.A.

Thomson, Inc. Sent my same equipment back 3 times and now they want more money to replace it El Paso Texas

I purchased my first VCR/DVD and had it for about 2 months when it broke down, I sent it back to Thomson and after several weeks had to call them to get an update. At first they denied having received it but then a couple days later a new one appeared at my door (guess they found it), had then one for another couple of months and it broke down so I send it back again. After not hearing anything from Thomson I called and they said they didn't have it in stock right now but they would send me my money back. Well I made a mistake and told them that I didn't want my money back, I wanted my player and couldn't they contact another of their stores.

Again, a couple days later another new one appeared at my door. Same story... this one also stopped working and I had had enough so I once again sent it back (these shipping charges were beginning to add up). Now I have called them and they can't seem to find any record of them replacing the second piece of equipment I sent so therefore they can't replace it unless I pay $139 for a new warranty nor will they give me my money back. Isn't there something that can be done about this company???

dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2009 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thomson-Inc/El-Paso-Texas-79907/Thomson-Inc-Sent-my-same-equipment-back-3-times-and-now-they-want-more-money-to-replace-437192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thomson, Inc.