Complaint Review: Thor Johnsen - Vikinget - Dragon-Art-Works, Emotion

• Submitted: Thu, November 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 12, 2009

• Reported By: Jill — Hamilton Mississippi United States of America
Thor Johnsen - Vikinget - Dragon-Art-Works, Emotion

Thor Johnsen - Vikinget - Dragon-Art-Works, Emotion Dragon Art Work Winged Asian Dragon Never sent yet chargd my credit card right away!! Internet

I ordered an Winged Asian Dragon from Dragon Art Works on the 17th of October, my credit card was charged on the 19th of the same month!! By the 27th I still hadn't received an email on this item so I emailed the company and called numerous times! No one is ever available to answer the phone and I have never received a call back. I did receive an email stating that the item has been ordered from the warehouse and he would email me the next day to let me know the status of my item. He signed the email Benjamin Bartolotto!! His email address is Matty@vikinget.com.  I still haven't received and email or call from them.  I disputed this charge with my credit card. DO NOT order anything from these people! I shop on the internet all the time and this is the first time I have ever been ripped-off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2009 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thor-Johnsen-Vikinget-Dragon-Art-Works-Emotion/internet/Thor-Johnsen-Vikinget-Dragon-Art-Works-Emotion-Dragon-Art-Work-Winged-Asian-Dragon-Ne-522909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thor Johnsen - Vikinget - Dragon-Art-Works, Emotion

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC