Complaint Review: Thorsupport.com 888-271-1904

• Submitted: Thu, November 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Maryland United States of America
Thorsupport.com 888-271-1904

Thorsupport.com 888-271-1904 Lifestyledealsnow Thorsupport.com had posted an Ilegal charge on my account. They say its a charge from Lifestyledealsnow.com Internet

On October 31, 2012 there was a charge on my account from Thorsupport.com.  I called my bank and was advised that they didn't yet know what the charge was for because the funds hadn't yet been released and to call back the next day.  Instead the next day when the charge actually came out there was a phone  number 888-271-1904 for Thorsupport.com and they charged me 2 charges, one for $39.95 and one for an international fee - thorsupport for $1.20.  So I called the number and was told someone signed up online for a "work at home" type of business.  I'm not sure what thorsupport.com is and why the charge is in that name or if they are the culprit because she said the charge was from "lifestyledealsnow.com" which is supposedly who you sign up with.  She assured me she would refund the 2 charges.  I want to do whatever I'm able to have the business or whoever they are shut down.  My bank did say they've had other customers who have reported this kind of charge as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thorsupportcom-888-271-1904/internet/Thorsupportcom-888-271-1904-Lifestyledealsnow-Thorsupportcom-had-posted-an-Ilegal-charge-963050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thorsupport.com 888-271-1904