Complaint Review: Thorsupport.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Annie — Anna Maria Florida United States of America

Thorsupport.com Tempestics.com thorsupport and tempistics.com put charges on my bank account. Whe I finally got through to thorsupport they said it was lifestledealsnow.com. I did not know who they were. Internet

I saw charges on my bank account. When I searched on line I saw it was a telephone company in the UK, I am in the USA. The charges were of the amount $39.95 and came on my account -- twice as tempestics.com and twice as thorsupport.com. All in the same amount. I managed to talk to someone at thor support using their chat line and she said that they were charges made by lifestyledealsnow.com I was also charged international transaction fees by my bamk as the company is not based in the USA i think it is in the UK.

I am being reimbursed by my bank and it will teach me to watch my bvank account closer. I have not had my bank card out of my possesion, have never heard of these companys until now so I haven't a clue how thery got my details. The account hacked is one I do use for Internet purchases, mainly Amazon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thorsupportcom/internet/Thorsupportcom-Tempesticscom-thorsupport-and-tempisticscom-put-charges-on-my-bank-accou-972199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thorsupport.com