Complaint Review: Thorton Road Hyundai

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: Maryann — Lithia Springs Georgia
Thorton Road Hyundai
, Select State/Province USA

Thorton Road Hyundai Managers Albert, Keith Johnson, David Booth CHARGED UP THE A*S: BROKEN PROMISE AFTER BROKEN PROMISE AND THEN SOME!!! Georgia

Coerced into bringing my Hyundai back and lied to about a deposit return. I also now face charges totaling over $1000 for their sloppy sales practices
I plan on letting any and everyone I know to AVOID THIS DEALERSHIP AT ALL COSTS. I am slowly but surely moving towards using CARMAX only because dealerships are generally so desperate. The car was practically shoved down my throat and I was rushed out with it only to be nagged after the fact by one manager named Albert about proof of income. What did they expect? As a recent college graduate I was promised my offer letter for Teach for America would suffice. I did EVERYTHING right only to be told 3 weeks after what I thought was a close in the contract they wanted me to come back in and the additional deposit slips I had sent in wouldn't be enough proof. So I am yet another victim of yo-yo or spot financing and I plan on doing EVERYTHING in my power to let people know THORTON HYUNDAI IS NOT WORTH THE TIME. Now in addition to having the car I grew to love snatched away from me, and my deposit withheld they are trying to bill me over $1000 for their sloppy finance process!!! They know I have a prepaid lawyer and I will stop at no end to ensure as many people as possible avoid the mess they've gotten me into. with my creidt score now 10+ points down and their careless and deceptive dealings the least they could have done is given me my deposit back and cut the charges! What a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Thorton-Road-Hyundai/Select-StateProvince/Thorton-Road-Hyundai-Managers-Albert-Keith-Johnson-David-Booth-CHARGED-UP-THE-AS-BROK-1166860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Thorton Road Hyundai